Cultural Advice: Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people should be aware that the ARI Remix Project contains images, voices or names of deceased persons in websites, photographs, film, audio recordings or printed materials.

Outer Space Fundraising Auction – Friday November 1 2019 6pm-9pm

Courtesy Outer Space – keep reading here:

Join us in celebrating each of the fantastic artists who have been involved in our program to-date, while we raise funds for artist fees for our upcoming program. 40% of funds raised will go back to the contributing artists with the remaining 60% wholly covering artist fees.

6-7pm Preview
7-9pm Auction

Auction artists include:
Alice Lang, Anastasia Booth, Anita Holtsclaw, Anna McMahon, Annie O’Rourke, Benjamin Crowley, Bridie Gilman, Caitlin Franzmann, Caity Reynolds, Chantal Fraser, Charlie Donaldson, Charlie Hillhouse, Christopher Handran, Christy Gast, Cosima Scales, Daniel McKewen, David M Thomas, Emma Lindsay, Eric Bridgeman, Hannah Gartside, Hailey Atkins, Holly Anderson, Jenna Lee, Jordan Azcune, Julie Fragar, Justene Williams, Kate McKay, Llewellyn Millhouse, Loki Groves, Lucy Quinn, Man Cheung, Mandy Quadrio, Mitch Donaldson, Monica Rohan, Natalya Hughes, Natasha Nerain, Nicola Scott, Rachael Haynes, Richard Bell, Robert Andrew, Ross Manning, Sam Cranstoun, Sancintya Simpson, Sandra Selig, Savannah Jarvis, Serge Ahwong, Spencer Harvie, Susan Hawkins, Tim Woodward, and Tony Albert.

Come along, have a drink, add to your collection, and try your chances in the raffle—prizes from Eyeline, IMA, QAGOMA Store, Queensland Theatre Company, QUT Art Museum.

Caitlin Franzmann and Dhana Merritt will be mixing a special ‘Mutual Making’ cocktail, and DJ Sweaty Baby will be bringing us the tunes, so don’t forget your dancing shoes!

Beer donated by Green Beacon Brewery.

Outer Space acknowledges the traditional custodians of Meanjin, where this project is carried out, and we pay our respects to Elders – past, present and emerging.